We may be a little late to the digital party, but we’re finally here; we’ll call it fashionably late!
As our new website rolls out, we thought what better way to share a little bit of the in-store experience (and learn a little bit about the ladies behind Crimson Mim) then by creating a blog whereupon to dish on our favorites, those things that get our hearts a-flutter. Whether it’s a trip abroad, an amazing art exhibit, some uber-stylish girl we see meandering down the street or the latest season’s fashion collections, we want to share those inspiring moments with you, who shares that same obsession with all things style.
Here’s a peek at Crimson Mim founder, buyer and chief shoe try-er on-er, Christine Campbell’s, favorite things for the Spring/Summer seasons…
Clockwise, from left-most photo:
1. A lookbook image from Marni's Spring 2012 collection. I am loving the combination of prints, paired with bold jewels!
2. An art installation I viewed at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. The thousands of yellow rubber tubes were such a happy, unexpected color story.
3. Spring wildflowers in bloom on the Stanford University campus, en route to our Palo Alto boutique! The combination of bright colors inspire me to do the same in my wardrobe.
4. A lookbook image from Harvey Faircloth's Spring 2012 collection. I adore this skirts happy hue, saturating an all-over eyelet. Available at Crimson Mim!
5. A sketch from Phillip Lim himself, this gives a peek into his ingeniously creative mind! He is such an inspiration!
6. The Fawn sandal from Loeffler Randall's Spring 2012 collection combines the best/most innovative materials; a raffia footbed, chartreuse and nude leather straps and a nylon mesh "foot glove", this is my idea of the perfect Spring sandal. Available at Crimson Mim!